See the notes below for a description of the changes for each release.
If you need assistance with any updates to your installation of Intelicode® please contact support at your earliest convenience.
Release Date: 06-13-2022
Provided database: v110.3
- Improved memory usage.
Release Date: 04-22-2022
Provided database: v110.3*
- Fixed an error when using InteliNote on Windows Server.
- Fixed an error when removing password requirements.
- *Provided V110.3 - (05-31-2022) Added Q3 HCPCS changes and new vaccine codes 0094A and 91309.
Release Date: 04-06-2022
Provided database: v110.2
- Revised 2022 Critical Care Services to allow using different time requirements for 99292 under CMS rules.
- Added Provider ID as a selectable column in the Audit Summary and Custom Provider Accuracy reports.
- Improved InteliNote import speed for multi-page documents.
- Enabled easier Provided database updates for users on shared SQL instances.
Release Date: 12-13-2021
Provided database: v109.7*
- Updated COVID PHE rules for 99421-99423.
- Improved display scaling for saved report layouts and provider filter selection.
- *Provided V109.2 - (12-17-2021) Added fee schedules that were previously unavailable to download in 2022.
- *Provided V109.3 - (01-14-2022) Fixed History PFSH calculation for 2022 Emergency Department Services, Home Services, and Domiciliary, Rest Home or Custodial Care Services.
- *Provided V109.4 - (02-15-2022) PLA, vaccine, and other code updates.
- *Provided V109.5 - (03-22-2022) Added 2022 Q2 HCPCS changes and extended COVID PHE end date.
- *Provided V109.7 - (03-30-2022) Fixed a duplicate code error starting in April 2022 and revised 2022 Critical Care Services to allow using different time requirements for 99292 under CMS rules.
Release Date: 12-13-2021
Provided database: v109.0
- Added 2022 CPT and HCPCS codes.
- Updated P.A.T.H to include the 2022 Teaching Physician guideline changes.
- Corrected a code calculation error that allowed Psychotherapy add-on codes for time-based Office or Other Outpatient visits.
- Fixed an issue where entering a Date of Birth with a 2-digit year resulted in an error message for years between 1901 and 1949.
Release Date: 09-01-2021
Provided database: v108.9*
- Added 2022 ICD-10-CM codes.
- Added COVID-19 vaccine codes 0003A and 0013A, effective August 12th 2021.
- Improved Visit Summaries query speed.
- Added an option to omit the History and Exam sections from the Encounter Detail Report for 2021+ Office visits if those sections were left blank. See Preferences to enable.
- Changed the "Clear Visit Screens" button to say "Exit Visit With No Changes" to clarify that no data is changed or deleted.
- *Provided V108.6 - (09-22-2021) Updated CPT codes 87636, 87637, and 87811 with the correct end dates.
- *Provided V108.7 - (10-20-2021) Added 2020 data for InteliCurve and a Telehealth Attestation question.
- *Provided V108.8 - (10-21-2021) Added COVID-19 vaccine booster code 0004A, effective September 22nd, 2021.
- *Provided V108.9 - (11-01-2021) Extended the COVID-19 PHE end date and added vaccine codes 0034A, 0064A, and 91306.
Release Date: 08-09-2021
Provided database: v108.3
- Fixed a bug introduced in 188.8.131.52 which cleared E&M diagnosis codes when editing an existing visit.
- Fixed a bug with the font save/load functionality that loaded note macros with the wrong font.
Release Date: 08-06-2021
Provided database: v108.3
- Added an option to calculate diagnosis accuracy based on all unique diagnosis codes in the visit instead of calculating per-procedure.
- Added an option to count a procedure with multiple units as 1 procedure towards totals and accuracy.
- Added font saving and loading for visit notes. Selected fonts are saved automatically and will be used by default.
- Fixed an error when saving new Preventive Split visits.
Release Date: 06-28-2021
Provided database: v108.3*
- Added 2021 Q3 HCPCS and PLA codes.
- Added Medical Decision Making component levels to the encounter detail report.
- Added options to include additional statistics on the Audit Summary and Custom Provider Accuracy Reports.
- Fixed the variance calculation for the Telehealth Consultation and Comprehensive Care Management services (G0406-G0408, G0425-G0427, G0508-G0509 and G2064-G2065).
- Fixed the encounter detail report not showing the visit's payor or provider specialty when using the Save and Print button on a new visit.
- Improved display scaling for higher resolutions.
- *Provided V108.3 - (07-21-2021) Updated the COVID-19 PHE end date.
Release Date: 03-05-2021
Provided database: v107.2*
- Added Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine codes 0031A and 91303, effective February 27th, 2021.
- Improved visibility of the provided update notification.
- Improved scaling for high DPI displays.
- Changed the "Email Report" report printing option to stop blocking actions in Intelicode until after the email is sent.
- *Provided V107.2 - (03-31-2021) Included April 2021 revisions to HCPCS and Proprietary Laboratory Analysis (PLA) codes.