Detailed in these logs include fixes to any issues with a detailed description of each issue.
If you need assistance with any updates to your installation of Intelicode® please contact support at your earliest convenience.
Release Date: 03-05-2021
Provided database: v107.2*
- Added Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine codes 0031A and 91303, effective February 27th, 2021.
- Improved visibility of the provided update notification.
- Improved scaling for high DPI displays.
- Changed the "Email Report" report printing option to stop blocking actions in Intelicode until after the email is sent.
- *Provided V107.2 - (03-31-2021) Included April 2021 revisions to HCPCS and Proprietary Laboratory Analysis (PLA) codes.
Release Date: 02-25-2021
Provided database: v107.1*
- Added a notification for updated provided database versions.
- Added a reminder to answer the "Prolonged Office or Other Outpatient" question if the visit is eligible for 99417.
- Added prolonged time add on codes for 99483 and 90847.
- Changed all name fields to show last name, then first name.
- Fixed a bug where tabbing through time fields could cause the selected provider add on codes to be removed.
- *Provided V107.1 - Added Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine codes 0031A and 91303, effective February 27th 2021.
Release Date: 12-21-2020
Provided database: v106.6*
- Added 2021 CPT and HCPCS Codes.
- Added the new AMA Medical Decision Making; available by default for 2021 Office or Other Outpatient visits.
- Added Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine codes (0001A, 0002A, 91300) effective December 11th, 2020.
- Added an Additional Clinical Staff time field to be used for Office or Other Outpatient add-on codes.
- Improved column name detection for Excel and CSV import files.
- *Provided V106.3 - Delayed implementation of G2211 until 2024 per 2021 appropriations bill
- *Provided V106.3 - Added Moderna COVID-19 vaccine codes (0011A, 0012A, 91301) effective December 18th, 2020.
- *Provided V106.4 - Added new diagnosis codes effective Jan. 1st
- *Provided V106.4 - Revised Fee Schedule Area names for 2021
- *Provided V106.5 - Changed the 2021 "Prolonged Office or Other Outpatient" question to remove the default answer of No. A selection is required to meet 99417 or G2212.
- *Provided V106.6 - Fixed an error where 99205 and 99215 required an answer to the "Prolonged Office or Other Outpatient" question when using medical decision making.
Release Date: 10-15-2020
Provided database: v105.3
- Fixed an error when saving an Audit Prep with a payor.
- Fixed a visit send error when the MSDTC service fails to start.
- Included new COVID-19 code revisions.
- Added an option to exclude "Procedure Only" visits from E/M accuracy statistics.
Release Date: 09-02-2020
Provided database: v105.2*
- We recommend that you uninstall any previous version of Intelicode before updating to version 22.214.171.124 to ensure that all components are upgraded.
- Added 2021 ICD-10-CM codes.
- Added 2019 National Data for InteliCurve.
- Revised COVID-19 Teaching Physician guidelines to allow more services under the Primary Care Exception.
- *Provided V105.2 - Added 6 new COVID-19 procedure codes, effective August 10th 2020 and September 8th 2020
Release Date: 05-19-2020
Provided database: v104.0
- Added new COVID-19 testing and diagnosis codes.
- Added a telehealth question, available to all services on CMS's list of allowed telehealth services.
- Added the option to temporarily use the 2021 E/M guidelines for 99201-99215 via telehealth during the COVID-19 emergency.
- Added service types for G2010 and G2012.
- Added requirements for telephone services 99441-99443 and technology-based services G2010 and G2012.
Release Date: 03-23-2020
Provided database: v103.6
- Added units for procedures in Other Services.
- Added the Comprehensive Care Management Service Type (HCPCS G2064-G2065).
- Added the ability to redact audited documents in InteliNote.
- Added 2020 Q2 HCPCS codes.
- Fixed Excel Encounter Detail report not displaying notes.
- Improved Office import capacity.
Release Date: 11-26-2019
Provided database: v103.3
- Added 2020 CPT and HCPCS codes
- Added different time labels for Unit/Floor time and Non-Face-to-Face time based on the selected service.
- Added an option to enable counting multiple of the same HPI element counts towards the HPI level. By default, this option is off.
- Improved display of service questions (TCM, CCM, etc.) in the Encounter Detail Report. The report displays the full list of questions and whether requirements were met, if applicable.
- Fixed an issue where the Visit Summaries Provider filter didn't save the user's selection.
- Various performance improvements
Release Date: 09-12-2019
Provided database: v102.0
- Added 2019 Q4 HCPCS Codes.
- Added 2018 National Data for InteliCurve.
- Improved the Visit Summaries filter selection for Providers when querying multiple offices.
- Added per-provider and per-office statistics to the Excel Audit Summary Report when printing "By Provider" or "By Office."
- Added an easier option to reorder columns for the Audit Summary and Custom Provider Accuracy reports.
- Fixed an error in the variance calculation for Transitional Care Management services.
Release Date: 08-01-2019
Provided database: v101.0
- Added an option to prefer a time-based code when counseling time dominates the encounter.
- Added the ability to check a box or enter a number for HPI elements.
- Added a reporting option to sort Audit Summary and Custom Provider Accuracy reports based on the encounter's E&M and procedure codes.
- Reorganized the display of visit notes and note macros.
- Made slight improvements to Visit Summaries load times.
- Removed the Visual C++ 2010 install prerequisite.